In the case of international transport, all cargoes undergo a customs inspection, and the necessary package of documents is drawn up for them. Customs clearance is a painstaking process, and as a rule, it takes a lot of time.
Our lawyers know all the subtleties of the customs clearance procedure, and are perfectly guided in local international law. The help of professionals will greatly facilitate and accelerate the process of international transportation of your cargo.
Our company guarantees:
- control of customs documents at all stages;
- legal documentation for all goods;
- customs clearance from the entire list of certified goods;
- delivery of goods to the customs warehouse or warehouse of the company;
- execution of works in exact time.
Transportation is a complex and multi-stage process, in which several parties are involved. There is always a risk of damage and loss of cargo, followed by material damage. Because of these and other risks, the cargo owner is protected by transport insurance. It is mandatory for all types of transportation.
We draw up insurance policies for all types of cargo, including oversized, dangerous, liquid and balk cargo; for transportation costs; for the expected profit from the sale of goods.
Possible insurance options:
- single (duration is determined by the period specified in the accompanying documentation;
- reusable (general policy for the same type of itinerary).