Cereals have their own natural features, and therefore their transshipment is a process that has its own specifics and requires professionalism.
The full complex of grain transshipment includes such key stages:
- direct reception and unloading;
- sampling of grain for analysis by the state laboratory inspection;
- expert inspection by private companies-surveyors;
- accumulation and storage of cargo in warehouses;
- fumigation of cargo, issue of fumigation certificate;
- bagging of cargo;
- reception and accumulation of empty containers and loading laden;
- the export of loaded containers to the Black Sea ports;
- control and accounting of cargo;
- customs clearance, full cycle;
- intra port forwarding;
- organization of freight.
Our company will provide you with qualified, legal and prompt assistance at all stages of grain transshipment.